Una idea un viaje is a fresh blog opened by the end of 2012.
Una idea un viaje is the site where we tell what to see and what to do in all the great places we’ve been to.
Una idea un viaje gives cool travel advice and helps on creating fun and adventurous trips.
Una idea un viaje creates original content.
Una idea un viaje is just us: photography, videos, art, stories, unique experiences, nature, adventure and lots of passion!
Here you can find some of our highlighted content. If you want to work or collaborate with us, please, use the contact form.
👉 Click here if you want to check out our online and updated media-kit for more detailed information.
Media, press and features
Una idea un viaje has been featured too:
- 2014: Visit Portugal features our article about Porto.
- 2014: The Hindu , Kerala Tourism site and New Indian Express speak about Una idea, un viaje.
- 2014: Iris Holidays features some of our pictures taken in #KeralaBlogExpress blogtrip.
- 2014: TRIVAGO FlipBoard features at least one of our articles about Balinese cuisine.
- 2014: La Marina Magazine and Terra Mítica Park website speak about us and our experience in #HalloweenTM blogtrip.
- 2014: Kerala Tourism Board launches a book featuring an article from Una idea, un viaje.
- 2014: Traveling with diabetes reaches different press media such as: ABC, Euroactiv, Europapress.
- 2015: Matadornetwork mentions Una idea, un viaje as one of the most inspirational travel blogs in Spanish language
- 2015: Mundiario newspaper highlights our article regarding Elephant Camps in Thailand.
- 2015: Newspapers as La Region and Noticias Valdeorras interviewed Eva about her round the world trip.
- 2015: Radio interviews as in Levando Anclas (Radio Euskadi) or El Canto del Grillo (RNE) to know more about Eva’s RTW trip.
- 2015: Conference at Ourense University to give a speech to students about Collaborative Tourism.
- 2016: Conference for Galicia Travel Bloggers about Collaborative Tourism
- 2016: Featured in Faro de Vigo among others while visiting A Veiga Starlight destination. Also here.
- 2017: Diario Público. Traveling as a woman.
- 2017: Telva.es. Best Easter destinations.
- 2018: El Diario.es. Traveling as a woman.
- 2018: Yorokobu. Traveling in Iran.
- 2018: Conference in I Jornadas viajeras de Galicia.
- 2018: Interviewed by Romanian TV
- 2019: YES magazine and LA VOZ DE GALICIA, complete interview
- 2019: INFORMACION diario, Traveling as a woman.
- 2019: ABC, Travel bloggers Forum
- 2019: TVG, TV reporter in Aquí Galicia (min 24:40)
- 2014: #TBMGijón, Gijón (Spain)
- 2014: #KeralaBlogExpress, Kerala (India)
- 2014: #HalloweenTM, Benidorm (Spain)
- 2014 – 2015: Round the world trip: #UIUVrtw #AVueltasDB
- 2015: #MarcopoloBáltico, Lithuania, Latvia & Estonia
- 2015: #UKTrip #SixtExperience: UK trip
- 2016: #NBEFindand #Matka: Finland and Stockholm by Visit Finland and Visit Sweeden
- 2016: #WeMakeLondon: B-side, luxury & fun in London for a weekend
- 2016: #CostadamorteEnamora: Tour around Death Coast in Galicia
- 2016: #MexicoCentral: One week discovering the secrets of City of Mexico
- 2016: #TrevincaAveiga: Visiting the Startlight destination in Galicia
- 2016: #NoruegaNoPara: A blogtrip in the fiords of Norway by Visit Norway
- 2016: #LalinUnInteriorUnico: A blogtrip in unknown and central Galicia
- 2017: #Nepal: By PATA Nepal, Himalayan Travel Mart
- 2018: #ExploreDobrogea (Romania), by Dobrogea Tourism
- 2018: #SriLanka, by Cinammon Hotels and Srilankan Airlines
- 2019: French Polynesia, with Air Tahiti Nui and Tahiti Tourisme
- 2019: El Puerto de Santa Maria
- Founding member of Galicia Travel Bloggers Asociation: GaliciaTB
- Member of Professional Travel Bloggers Association
- Member of Hispanic Travel Bloggers
- Member of TBNet España