Una idea, un viaje is a unique part of myself. Here you can see a reflection of the way I see life.
On the blog you can find practical information about different destinations. To those I love the most I tend to dedicate long and deep articles. When it comes to Greece, Namibia, Chile or Polynesia, I search not only for providing general data, but for awaking curiosity and interest among my audience.
On social media, the approach is different. I love writing short tales, reflections and stories I have lived. Those, generally, go on my instagram feed, even though you can find some here on the blog too.
I go deep. I like digging to the end of the hole. I don’t believe everything I read and I always contrast information several times.
When I travel I have the need to search for something else than a landscape. Pictures are nothing but empty to me if there is no story behind. I can not go to a place with a beautiful dress and post a picture with a random quote totally lack of content. That is like walking on my toes.
I can only see the real beauty of a place when I go through the end of it. A beautiful mountain is just another beautiful mountain until I find this little something that makes it different and special.
I love anthropology and I believe every place is the way it is because of its inhabitants. So to my it is very important visiting a place and scratch the surface until I get to its roots. Therefore, traveling becomes a commitment to discover every angle of a location until it feels complete.
Here you can find some examples here:
In the end Una idea, un viaje is just one of the ways I express myself. Here you can check out my portfolio of other works outside Una idea, un viaje.
Below you can find some of my highlighted content. If you want to work or collaborate with me, please, use the contact form.
👉 Click here if you want to check out my online and updated media-kit for more detailed information.
TV interviews and collaborations
- Presentation of best destinations for Christmas in Aquí Galicia (TVG) (min 24:40)
- Interviewed by Romanian TV (Digi 24, min 11:11)
- TVE (National Spanish TV), full interview (min 07:09)
- Levando Anclas (Radio Euskadi)
- El Canto del Grillo (RNE)
- Voces de Galicia (Radio Voz) (min 3:27:40)
- Voces de Galicia (Radio Voz)
- 2 a las 2 (Onda Madrid)
- La Region
- Noticias Valdeorras
- LA VOZ DE GALICIA (Saturday printed Magazine YES and online magazine and newspaper)
- Faro de Vigo
- La Voz de Galicia (interview as finalist of IATI awards for excellence in digital travel communication 2020). Printed and online version
- La Region Ourense (interview as finalist of IATI awards for excellence in digital travel communication 2020). Printed and online version
- 2015: Conference at Ourense University to give a speech to students about Collaborative Tourism.
- 2016: Conference for Galicia Travel Bloggers about Collaborative Tourism.
- 2018: Conference in I Jornadas Viajeras de Galicia.
- 2019: Speaker in Travel Bloggers Forum, El Puerto de Santa María.
- 2020: Conference in Jornadas de Orientación Profesional, Colegio Pablo VI
- 2020: Speaker in Jornada Charlas Turismo Condado-Paradanta
Collaborations in media
- 2016: Skyscanner
- 2017: Diario Público. Traveling as a woman.
- 2017: Telva.es. Best Easter destinations.
- 2018: El Diario.es. Traveling as a woman.
- 2018: Yorokobu. Traveling in Iran.
- 2019: INFORMACION diario. Traveling as a woman.
- 2019: Finalist in Zenda awards for short travel stories
- 2020: Finalist in IATI awards for excellence in digital travel communication.
Other press and media features
- The Hindu
- Kerala Tourism site
- New Indian Express
- Kerala Tourism Board launches a book featuring an article from Una idea, un viaje.
- La Marina Magazine
- Terra Mítica Park
- Matador Network: Inspirational travel blogs in Spanish language
- Mundiario newspaper highlights our article regarding Elephant Camps in Thailand.
- Faro de Vigo among others while visiting A Veiga Starlight destination. Also here.
- ABC, Travel bloggers Forum
- Diario de Pontevedra (IATI awards for excellence in digital travel communication 2020)
- Diario SPORT (IATI awards for excellence in digital travel communication 2020)
- El Progreso (IATI awards for excellence in digital travel communication 2020)
Campaings and press trips
- 2014: #TBMGijón, Gijón (Spain)
- 2014: #KeralaBlogExpress, Kerala (India)
- 2014: #HalloweenTM, Benidorm (Spain)
- 2014 – 2015: Round the world trip: #UIUVrtw #AVueltasDB
- 2015: #MarcopoloBáltico, Lithuania, Latvia & Estonia
- 2015: #UKTrip #SixtExperience: UK trip
- 2016: #NBEFindand #Matka: Finland and Stockholm by Visit Finland and Visit Sweeden
- 2016: #WeMakeLondon: B-side, luxury & fun in London for a weekend
- 2016: #CostadamorteEnamora: Tour around Death Coast in Galicia
- 2016: #MexicoCentral: One week discovering the secrets of City of Mexico
- 2016: #TrevincaAveiga: Visiting the Startlight destination in Galicia
- 2016: #NoruegaNoPara: A blogtrip in the fiords of Norway by Visit Norway
- 2016: #LalinUnInteriorUnico: A blogtrip in unknown and central Galicia
- 2017: Nepal: By PATA Nepal, Himalayan Travel Mart
- 2018: #ExploreDobrogea (Romania), by Dobrogea Tourism
- 2018: #SriLanka, by Cinammon Hotels and Srilankan Airlines
- 2019: French Polynesia, with Air Tahiti Nui and Tahiti Tourisme
- 2019: El Puerto de Santa Maria
- Founding member of Galicia Travel Bloggers Asociation: GaliciaTB
- Member of Professional Travel Bloggers Association
- Member of Hispanic Travel Bloggers
- Member of TBNet España