Una idea un viaje is the fresh blog we opened by the end of 2012 and kept growing like crazy since then.
Una idea un viaje is the site where we tell what to see and what to do in all the great places we’ve been to.
Una idea un viaje gives cool travel advice and helps on creating fun and adventurous trips.
Una idea un viaje creates original content.
Una idea un viaje is just us: photography, videos, art, stories, ecoturism, nature, adventure and lots of passion!
2013: Una idea un viaje interviewed by Galissia Blogs
2014: Una idea un viaje interviewed by Vero4Travel
2014: Una idea un viaje has been video – interviewed by Xàbia Turisme (Xàbia Tourism Board) on their road trip in Costa Blanca
2014: Una idea un viaje interviewed by Halcón Viajes
2014: Una idea un viaje interviewed by Viajes de Ark
2014: Una idea un viaje interviewed by the great Shawn Coomer in Miles To Memories
2014: Una idea un viaje team for the round the world trip interviwed in Se Hace Camino al Andar
2014: Una idea un viaje is interviewed by the coolest cookie ever: La Galleta Molona
2014: Una idea un viaje is interviewed by Relec about the Round the world Trip
2014: Una idea un viaje is interviewed by Ecuador Tourism Board
2015: Una idea un viaje is interviewed by Totto
2015: Una idea un viaje is interviewed by Galicia Travel Bloggers
And we’re ready to go for more!
Press and features
Una idea un viaje has been recommended a bunch of times:
- 2013: Hostelbookers blog shows our post Street Art in Berlin as highlighted article of the month
- 2013: Lugares que visitar mentions us as one of their favourite’s travel blogs
- 2013: El próximo viaje highlights our video Inspired by iceland
- 2013: Muchosol blog recommends our blog
- 2014: ConMochila recommends the reading of our post about the elephant bussiness in Thailand as a must
- 2016: 25 Best Spanish blogs in SaltaConmigo
- 2016: Blog recommended as woman solo-traveler in different sites: Lanzate y viaja, MindfulTravel, El Pachinko, Lapiz Nómada, BlogGirlDosPuntoCero
- 2016: BlaBlaCar features our blog.
- 2017: Selected as one of the best travel instagramers by Stylight.
Una idea un viaje has been featured too:
- 2014: Visit Portugal features our article about Porto
- 2014: The Hindu mentions our seat for KeralaBlogExpress. Eva is personally interviewed by Mayalam Manorama and press such us Kerala Tourism site, New Indian Express speak about the blogtrip.
- 2014: Diario del Viajero reveals our post about Raylay, Thailand as a cool idea regarding unexpensive holidays
- 2014: Iris Holidays features some of our pictures taken in #KeralaBlogExpress blogtrip
- 2014: TRIVAGO FlipBoard features at least one of our articles about Balinese cuisine
- 2014: Los Sabores de Mexico features us at least two times in her posts about KeralaBlogExpress blogtrip
- 2014: La Marina Magazine and Terra Mítica Park website speak about us and our experience in #HalloweenTM blogtrip
- 2014: Kerala Tourism Board launches a book featuring an article from Una idea, un viaje
- 2014: Our new section, Traveling with diabetes reaches different press media such as: ABC, Euroactiv, Europapress
- 2015: Matadornetwork has found Una idea, un viaje as one of the most inspirational travel blogs in Spanish language
- 2015: Mundiario newspaper highlights our article regarding Elephant Camps in Thailand.
- 2015: Diario del viajero recommends not to miss our experience in Rajastan, India.
- 2015: Newspapers as La Region and Noticias Valdeorras interviewed Eva about her round the world trip.
- 2016: Featured in Faro de Vigo among others while visiting A Veiga Starlight destination. Also here.
- 2015: Radio interviews as in Levando Anclas (Radio Euskadi) or El Canto del Grillo (RNE) to know more about Eva’s RTW trip.
- 2015: Eva is invited by Ourense University to give a speech to students about Collaborative Tourism.
- 2016: Eva is invited by Galicia Travel Bloggers to give a speech about Collaborative Tourism
- 2014: #TBMFitur, Madrid (Spain)
- 2014: #TBMGijón, Gijón (Spain)
- 2014: #KeralaBlogExpress, Kerala (India)
- 2014: #HalloweenTM, Benidorm (Spain)
- 2014 – 2015: Round the world trip: #UIUVrtw #AVueltasDB
- 2015: #MarcopoloBáltico, Lithuania, Latvia & Estonia
- 2015: #UKTrip #SixtExperience: UK trip
- 2016: #NBEFindand #Matka: Finland and Stockholm by Visit Finland and Visit Sweeden
- 2016: #WeMakeLondon: B-side, luxury & fun in London for a weekend
- 2016: #CostadamorteEnamora: Tour around Death Coast in Galicia
- 2016: #MexicoCentral: One week discivering the secrets of City of Mexico
- 2016: #TrevincaAveiga: Visiting the Startlight destination in Galicia
- 2016: #NoruegaNoPara: A blogtrip in the fiords of Norway by Visit Norway
- 2016: #LalinUnInteriorUnico: A blogtrip in unknown and central Galicia
Una idea un viaje collaborates and inspires:
- Google + travel and photography community moderator
- Travel short-stories of every single country we’ve been to
- Travel cool places shared in Minube
- Greek food is yummy! We write about that in Mochileando por el mundo
- One of Seven Wonders by travel bloggers in Los Viajes de Paco, Vero y Helia
- Travel collections! What do we bring from our trips? Iati Seguros asked us about that
- World Gastronomy: Mis viajes por ahí invited us to speak about our beloved food around the world
- A World To Travel wanted us to describe our impressions along the blogtrip KeralaBlogExpress in India
- Venachile found us as inspirational to encourage people to leave the confort zone and travel the world.
- Lagarto Rojo asked us to name one of our favourite not-well-know places in the world.
- In Cogeelvuelo we explain one of our experiences couchsurfing.
- We provide our vision of Mares Vivas Festival collaborating with A World to Travel.
- Tips for travel on a budget? We tell you our secrets in Sin Parar de Viajar.
- Haloween stories. Our experience in Varanasi as City of Death in Galicia TB
- Best beaches of the world. We reveal astonishing places in French Polinesia in MindfulTravel
- Best waterfalls in the world. What about Iceland? Our favourite in Mil Viatges
- Out-of-the-beaten-track experiences in Asia. Lonifasico.
- 11 places in Galicia you MUST SEE: Un país para viajar
- Blog recommended as woman solo-traveler in different sites: Lanzate y viaja, MindfulTravel, El Pachinko, Lapiz Nómada, BlogGirlDosPuntoCero
- 5 reasons we you should visit Tenerife in your next trip to Spain: FlightNetwork
- Founding member of Galicia Travel Bloggers Asociation: GaliciaTB
- Member of Professional Travel Bloggers Association
- Member of TBNet España
And the winner is…
2013: Una idea un viaje was on TOP10 best travel blogs awards BITÁCORAS 2013
2014: Una idea un viaje has won 4 hotel stays plus several cool activities in Minube Gymkhana contest
2014: Eva, from Una idea un viaje was selected to go on #KeralaBlogExpress blogtrip with 25 international bloggers to Kerala in India for 16 days
2014: Eva, from Una idea un viaje selected to speak about her travel experiences in National Travel Bloggers Meeting #TBMGijón
2016 – 2017: We keep on reaching our audience, being every week on the top 10 twitter influencers in A Coruña, according to Klout measurements.
WE help, YOU can ask.
WE are always available to travel, YOU just give us a destination.
WE are open to collaborations or advertisment, YOU can contact: unaideaunviaje [at] gmail [dot] com
WE grow rapidly, YOU will see.